Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Homeschooling is a Labor of Love



Over the years the Old Schoolhouse Magazine has served as a support group, a resource, and a curriculum guide to my homeschool. I look forward to receiving the magazine quarterly, and my only regret is that it does not come out monthly. When the latest issue arrives, I can not wait for the end of the day when I can savory each article. By the end of the evening, the issue has been thoroughly reviewed and and selected pages are folded over for more careful review. I love to visit the various vendor's web pages and see the new materials available. So, if you have not experienced the Old Schoolhouse Magazine, I encourage you to take advantage of this incredible offer.

The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary
subscription offer to homeschool families. Receive a one-year print
subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue
subscription for $12.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter
issue. The one-year plus current issue starts with the fall issue.
Only 5,000 of these special subscriptions are available from August 31
through midnight on September 15. Once the 5,000 are gone, they’re gone!
Hurry and grab this crazy price today!

No comments:

Post a Comment